Five months too long! I am surprised my fellow bestie blogger hasn't flogged me yet! She's poked me a few times about it though!
I have really been out of the swing of it. Not motivated. Too much going on. If only I didn't have to work! If only there were like 30 hours in a day! And I only had to work 8 of them! And sleep 8 of them!
So, I will slowly attempt to get back into the swing of blogging, whether any one actually reads it or not!
Oh yea! I even started uploading photos! I am way behind. February 2011! Really! I will be working on adding those to the PhotoStream as well at Picasa. You can click on the link below to get to them!
Enjoy and lots of love!




1 comment:
Hahaha! So the pokes finally worked! Glad to see you back:-)
Post a Comment