Well, for now.
I have many more things I want to do!
The first being the making of our own Christmas cards using Blay's feet.
The second making memory frames for the grandparents. Shhh, don't tell them. And if they are reading this, they don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about! ;)
The third is the making of some ornaments for friends and some family.
Below, is the first of many things I plan on being crafy with!
I haven't hung it on the door yet since my Halloween sign is still up. However, a friend placed her on a shelf (below) which I didn't even think about! So now, I'm rethinking where I am going to place my 'D' at. The door or on my mantle?? Too many decisions...
Another thing, what to do on the front door if I do put my crafty project on the mantle? Any suggestions??
Christy






1 comment:
LOVE it!!!
You could always make a pinecone wreath for the front door...
Post a Comment