First, another apology for not updating more frequently for those of you who do read. :) The last couple of months have been crazy and that is NO exaggeration. We have been in a non-stop race it seems like since T-Ball started. I thought after T-Ball ended we would have a little more 'free' time (is there really such a thing). However; we have been duped. It's been non-stop. I only hope things can calm down, even if brieftly before fall T-Ball starts up. If you don't believe our schedules just take a look at this!
This was our family schedule just for last week:
Sunday: Church, Lunch at El Metate, Start of VBS, and John leaving for Nashville
Monday: John Nashville, Church VBS
Tuesday: John Nashville, Pampered Chef Party
Wednesday: John Nashville, Church VBS
Thursday: John and I in Nashville
Friday: Home from Nashville; Walmart trip for Saturday; then to pick up a sick little boy
Saturday: Breakfast; Play time with Blay; Baby shower; Store; Going away party
Shew! Just reading this makes me tired much less actually doing all these things. Although, I am not going to complain. I had a blast with famly and friends and even got some awesome and free Pampered Chef stuff. I like be
So this week has been calmer. Just one party this weekend. :) And it is not at our home, which is even better.
And just in case you were wondering, the little guy is better, just dealing with a cough. That makes for a happy mommy. Now, to stop the potty regression and the attitude!!!
Love you all!!!
P.S. - Should I just make the back drop one big pretty picture and not the colums?




1 comment:
YAY! You're blogging:-) Glad to see my pokes work!
You have been really busy...but busy is good sometimes....as long as you get some rest in between.
I vote one big pretty picture, btw:-)
Post a Comment