Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW TIME

What a crazy way to end and start a new year. Two large snows within 2 weeks of each other!?!?  This rarely happens in the south.

John and I were both home yesterday, he sick, me because office was closed. We're home today playing in the snow. Since the temps got jsut above freezing, we could actually make snowballs and build a snowman today. Here are some pictures.




Blay trying to nail me with a snowball...

TTU Pride!!!

There are a lot more pictures on my FB page. They will be added to Picasa at the end of the month. We were outside for about 1.5 hours today. Since it's hovering around 34, it was more bearable than the 20 minutes outside yesterday when it was 24.

Blay and I are supposed to go back outside later after we thaw out and rest a little bit. He wasn't ready to come in but we were both tired from 'swamping' through the 9" of snow. It has snow some more today but not a lot. There is supposed to be more tonight with the temperatures in the teens.

I'm praying the daycare will open so we can go to work tomorrow. But, if it freezes really badly, I don't know that they will. They usually do open on the third day of county schools being closed. Though we've only had to deal with this one other time!

I love the beauty of the snow. The purity it produces. It's so fresh and clean. Much how our lives should be. This is part of the changes I want to make for myself this year. For a better me. A healthier me. A better person all around. :)

Well, off I go. Going to start the new Picasa Vacation website shortly. I may only get one vacation uploaded but it will be a start. You can access it to the right of the screen when I get it added on here.

Stay warm!!! 

Lots of Love, Christy

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers