Thursday, September 16, 2010

Now things are starting to calm down

Now that things are starting to calm down around our house, I'm hoping I can start getting back in to this blogging thing. It has been busy around our house, but hey, whose how is not crazy busy?

What a summer we have had! I've enjoyed the summer. We did not take a vacation, per se, but are planning on taking one this fall/winter. When the crazies kiddos are all in school and tourism is low. That is one thing about having a child in pre-school right now. We can travel whenever.

We just spent Labor Day weekend at the in-laws cabin in Gatlinburg, TN and while we were there, went to Dollywood. Some of you will laugh but, I.have.never.been.to.Dollywood. Yep, that's right, Labor Day was my first time ever. I enjoyed it, but not as much as I would have enjoyed it about 4 years ago.

I get crazy motion sickness now. Thanks to Blay and pregnancy. I don't know if it is hormones or what but I can't even hardley ride in a car, much less try to read or try to do Sudoku puzzle without feeling sick. I wonder what does that to us women?

Upcoming on Septembe 23rd is my favorite time of the year! AUTUMN.BEGINS.
I absolutely love the fall. I got married in the fall for the reason of the beautiful colors painted on the earth during this time. I have not done much in the way of decorating yet. I will begin decorating next weekend.

I am up for a project though! Thanks to Mandy and all her blogger buddies, I am going to attempt to make two topiaries for the fall for our newly stoned fireplace. I am also going to try and snag the beautiful wreath Mandy got at Target . I also have to find some decor for my newly furnished dining room.

WE.FINALLY.BOUGHT.FURNITURE!!!!! Or shall I say it finally arrived.

I will be checking out the Fall Nesting Party for some very cute, creative, and inspiring ideas for more fall decorating. I love, love, love this time of year.

Oh wait, didn't I already say that? :D

Love to all!

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Glad to have you blogging again!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers