Sunday, September 26, 2010

Picasa

Happy RAINY Sunday everyone! I am enjoying yesterday and today's weather soo much! I am loving the rain! And the much cooler temperatures. It is 67 degrees at my house right now! LOVE IT!

Blay has enjoyed being home. In fact, he slept until almost 8 this morning. I was already in the shower so we could begin our Sunday ritual of breakfast, dressing, and then church. He has been a mommy's boy since he has been home, which is perfectly.fine.with.me. I missed my little man tremendously. But, I shall confess a little time away was good for all of us.

Blay is currently outside riding his Jeep with his daddy passing football to Kai. Since it's not raining at the moment, he was begging to go out. He doens't care what the weather is like outside, he always likes being outdoors.

I have been working on pictures today. I uploaded Labor Day pictures to Facebook. I know have to pick out some from our Seattle trip to upload to Facebook. While in the process, I have also updated the Picasa site (see right column). I haven't done this since January so please forgive me. I got up to August. There were not any May pictures that I could find.

Why? I am getting bad about not taking any pictures or not recording any videos of my little man. I really have to get better with that. Well, with a lot of things.

I am off to finish my dinner. Parmesean Chicken Skillet! Yum!

TTYL!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers