Friday, March 19, 2010

HUGE apology

Hello to everyone! I am sure most if not all of you are glad to see that a live person is here instead of something in regards to a free sample of something or another.

I have been a BIG slacker on blogging like I should lately. If only I were not so busy!!! I'm not kidding, I feel like I never stop. I shouldn't weigh as much as I do but I do (dern those LIttle Debbie's for that) because I don't sit down unless I'm at work or bathing Blay.

I will, I won't say I promise, because admit it, the first beautiful warmest day of the year is right now, and I want to be out playing in it! I will try however; to post some updated pictures for you this weekend. I do have some from the last snow (March 3rd!!!) that I want to show you. Blay was a part of his 2nd ever snow man. The first one though, he was only 6 months old so maybe that one doesn't 'officially' count.

Please take note of the updated prayer request I will put up this weekend as well. There is a lot going on and a lot to be praying for, myself included.

Well, I better jump off here so I can head home and enjoy the night with my two favorite men along with Holly and Lilly. What a GLORIOUS day the Lord had made!!!

Love to all!

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

It's good to have you back!!! Looking forward to some cute spring pics of Blay:-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers