Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Free Potty Training

Okay, are any of you having as difficult of a time potty training their child like I am having??!! This is definitely the hardest thing I have yet to do as a parent. For a couple of days we are doing great and most everything is going in the potty during waking hours and then bam, "I DON'T WANT TO USE THE POTTY!!!". Sound familiar?? I hear it daily right now. I even tried the 'big boy' underwear trick on Saturday since we didn't go anywhere and that didn't help at all! We had gotton up to Easy Ups on a daily basis but we are now back to diapers! I'm frustrated and disappointed! I only hope that receiving the Free Potty Training Guide from Huggies will greatly help!!!

Enjoy!

Free Samples / Freebies / Free

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers