Okay, so we didn't close on Friday like I had originally posted. We didn't close on either home until Monday afternoon around 5 and then about 7. We had a long weekend in limbo. Finally, we are back to some normality and scheduling. It took a while but we're there. I am glad the house is ours now and we can really get back on track.
On Monday, Blay and I just played around the house until we had to leave to go sign on the houses. And he was just a perfect angel for the most part at both closings and was great eating out at dinner. I'm beginning to think taking him with me shopping more is starting to pay off. Granted he still does have some tantrums every now and then.
Yesterday, I had to take my car to Subaru for some seat belt issues and he and I went to the Creative Discovery Musuem. Blay had a great time!!!! They had a Curious George exhibit and he hugged Curious George when he got there and gave him a kiss when we left to go back down stairs.
When I can get some pictures posted back to the computer and uploaded to the June Picasa site, I will let you know for those pictures will be there.
We still don't have internet access so it may be a little while, hopefully about 2 weeks or so before I can get service. I will update when I can and will get the pictures updated as soon as possible.
I hope all of you have a Happy and Safe Fourth of July!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment