Hello everyone! I don't have a lot to talk about because we haven't done much but hang out with family.
Blay has experienced some new Firsts the last couple of days. He has ridden on a boat, ridden on a Jet Ski, and sat through his 1st 2 hour Parade!!! I was surprised at how well he was during the parade and how he didn't want to bail on the Jet Ski or the boat while on the water.
He's been having fun playing with cousins and grandparents. I haven't uploaded pictures from June yet but I have already started uploading pictures from July. They are on the Picasa site which you can access to the left side of the page.
Enjoy and Happy 4th!!!




2 comments:
That must have been a great parade to hold his attention that long - Addie never would have made it:-) Hope you had a great holiday!
I miss your blogging:-( Where have you gone???
Post a Comment