Blay was good yesterday. No terrible two temper tantrums like Tuesday morning. We played and he took a good nap. He's cutting his 15th tooth right now so that has been bothering him some along with the two eye teeth that are still coming in.
Last night after a good, quiet dinner, John took Blay so I could clean the kitchen. When I looked out the window above the sink, there they were, in the swing. It was such a sweet moment I had to stop to go get the camera. Here is the picture below..it's a little cloudy because I took it through the window so Blay wouldn't see me.

As you can see, the past week has completely worn out the two men in my life. Isn't it sooo sweet!

I'm not sure what was going on here, but I thought this was sweet too.
Maybe our week will slow down a little bit, hopefully.




2 comments:
My mom and I are wondering how a boy with such a sweet face could possible throw a tantrum!
Oh, you can only imagine. Just wait, you'll get there soon...I HOPE! LOL!
Post a Comment