I know it's been a while but we have been and are really busy. It's never fun to have you're house on the market and moving!
We have found a house to move in to when we sell our house! Pray things continue to go well all the way around.
Blay knows something is going on and isn't so sure how to think about all of it. He threw a tantrum the other day when I stripped his bed down and he has never done that. I think he thought I was packing him up next.
He had a good day at school today. He only gets to go 3 more times because of the move. I hate to see him leave his teachers and friends, especially his little girlfriend. THey hold hands and play with each other on the playground. It's so sweet.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are still the hard days with him because he doesn't get his nap out while at Mom's Day Out. I think I'm going to have to start putting him down again or something shortly after he gets home.
I'll be back and forth on the blog but once we get things settled and calm, I will pick back up so don't forget to check back soon!




1 comment:
I hate moving!! Best wishes with all the packing, stress and hard work ahead!!!
Post a Comment