This week has been a good week. After returning home from Gatlingburg and Kingsport last week/weekend, we've gotten back on track.
John and I had a sunday school couples retreat to Gatlinburg Friday night so we left Blay in Kingsport with his Mamaw Judy. We went up Wednesday night though because John had to work Thursday up there. Blay was good for his Mamaw and Papaw Arnold and had fun with his cousins.
Sunday night, we went to a Super Bowl party. Blay was good, until he got tired and was ready to go. There is no 'bye-bye' or handwaving when he gets this way. He also did not eat dinner very well since there were so many people and so much commotion going on. He ate a little before bed but still woke up hungry in the night. He went right back to sleep though so no problems there.
Blay has also done well on napping for me and MDO all week. He was so tired this morning that he crawled up on the couch, laid his head down on my chest and was gone. He slept for about 1 1/2 hours on me. I didn't mind, I miss those days so I just laid there and let him sleep. He didn't sleep well last night and I'm not sure why. This was an early nap for him and the only one of the day. He ate a good dinner and before bed snack, so my guess is a nightmare??? Kind of weird.
Blay also received more comments from different workers at MDO this week. I had some say he was the cutest and sweetest and always seemed to mind any one (the don't know him to well :o), or maybe it's just me). He did good though playing with the other kids and taking naps. He didn't eat his chicken and potatoes for lunch Tuesday but ate when he got home.
His respiratory infection (yes, it returned I believe) is finally clearing up. I have been spraying some saline up his nose a couple times a day and it's drying up! Yeah, no more snotty messes for a while, I hope.




1 comment:
Oh yes - we know all about the snotty nose at our house!!! Glad Blay is feeling better:-)
Post a Comment