Can you believe it? I certainly can not! My little 'baby' boy is growing up all too fast!!! I seems like yesterday I could just hold him for hours and he wouldn't say a word. Now I can't even hold him for 1 minute without him wanting down or voicing his opinion in something. My how fast time flies!!!
Blay had his 18 month checkup Tuesday after he got out of school. He was determined to be happy and healthy. Also, very calm and patient while the doctors worked with him and checked him out. No fussing or complaining there. He did fuss when I had to make him lay back to get his one and only shot. He hates to be laying down or held down for anything.
His measurements on Tuesday at 18 months:
weight: 23 lbs -- 20th percentile
height: 31 inches -- 15th percentile
Head: 19
The doctor also noted Blay has reached a good and early milestone. Instead of him walking and running (like he does all day long) he struts!! He said that was just funny and a good thing!




1 comment:
LOL We need a video of this strut!
Post a Comment