Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good today

Blay was good again today at Mom's Day Out after a weird day yesterday? What happened yesterday? He refused to take a nap. He slept for 11 hours on Tuesday night and did not nap at all yesterday. I tried twice and finally gave up. He went to bed last night at 8 and slept until 740 this morning!

I took him back to Mom's Day Out today and he did great. He took a nap and ate all of his lunch, excluding his fruit. He played well with all the other girls too. I've yet to see a boy in his class. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

While he was gone, I shampooed the living room carpet and the main stairway. I'm getting ready to shampoo the den and the bottom stairway before I do some laundry so I can iron this weekend!!! I am a little behind in that. If I can atleast get John's clothes done, I'll be happy.

Well, off I go. I need to get busy because Blay and I have a big day planned tomorrow since it is actually supposed to be nice, for a little while anyways!

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Wow! Staying a bit busy are we???

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers