Okay, kill me already. I know it has been almost a month since I have posted anything! We have been really busy. Right after Christmas in Kingsport, we had Christmas at my dad and my mom's on the 28th, then off to pack for our 12 day trip to Hawaii. We were gone from the 31st of December until the 12 of January.
We had a blast while in Hawaii and will be posting pics on Picasa soon. There is one on the page for Blay's 17 month picture! I think it is just sooo cute! He's really developing a great personality...I think he gets it from me!!!
Today Blay started Mom's Day out at Bayside. I was shocked with the report I got when I picked him up. He ate most of his lunch (no fruit :( though) with the other kids, held the rope and walked in line with it to and from the gym, and took a nap, on a pallet on the floor with other kids!!! He must of been exhausted....
I am soo glad he had fun and did good! He started crying when I left and I didn't want to leave him but he needs to be around other children and adults. I lost him in Hawaii to his daddy. HE's become a daddy's boy recently. In a way, it was nice because I got a break but I miss it. Now that we are back in the swing of things, I think he'll come back to his mommy!
Well, gotta run. I need to work on the blog some more for all of you!
Love you all!
PS - I've uploaded pictures for December, including Christmas




2 comments:
christy i love the pictures what a smile on blay's face he is so handsome with those blue eyes. give blay a kiss for me and hope to see him soon.love mamaw-mom
Good to see you blogging again...Welcome back from Hawaii!!!
Post a Comment