Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am HORRIBLE!!!!

I did NOT realize it had been more than one month, almost two, since I have made a good post on here!!! Wow!!! Someone knock me up side the head sometime before I go this long (Jill).  :)

I do have some new pictures I will upload to Picasa. I am doing better about uploading photos to there at least!

There is not a whole lot to report. We just got back from a great trip to Gatlinburg for Mother's Day weekend. We spent two days at Dollywood. Blay spent 3 days there!  John and I went shopping Sunday while the in-laws took Blay to Dollywood. There is only so much an adult can do there for 2 days without getting bored, much less 3!

We are also still very much in T-Ball mode. While we did take a much needed break from T-ball and everything else last week, we are back in full swing as of last night. Blay is fielding and hitting much better.  We are going to have to work with him a little more though. John has started trying to see how he will hit right handed.  Hey, the pros switch hit don't they?  :)

Blay is also doing much better in school. The compliment we received this am was that he is a very polite boy. That makes my heart so proud! I work hard with manners daily.  Now, if I could just get his attitude to go with his contant manners I would be even more happy!

Blay is extremely happy at the moment. His daddy bought him an Army Diesel truck.  Not only is my child obsessed with anything army and truck related, he is very obssessed with diesels!  I do not know where he has become so obssessed with diesels but EVERYTHING is a diesel. 

Anytime we leave the house now, he wants to ride in the truck, not the 'special' car or mommy's car but the truck. I'll have to take a picture to show you all the 'truck' that is now his.

Well, I need to get back to work but I wanted to do a quick update for those who do actually read the blog. Maybe I don't write more because one other person besides me are the only ones who read it?

Love to all who take the time to read! God Bless!

Christy

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

I was being nice not nudging you...but yes...I check for your updates every time I post! Glad to have you back:-)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers