Friday, November 19, 2010

Our Turkeys

Not a lot to report right now. Not a lot going on, just yet.  But, I did want to share with you the craft project Blay and I did last night.

I was sitting with him in the living room floor playing tractors when the urge to make something for Thanksgiving/Turkey Day hit. So I went after the construction paper, scissors, pencil, and super glue.

Yes, super glue. I'm so 'out of' the craft thing right now I don't even own a bottle of Elmers!  However, it is on my list for Wal-Mart today!  :)

Below, see the picture of the end product. My first true 'craft' project with Blay, unless you count finger painting!


I think our project came out well. I placed them, one on each side, of the 'tree' he made at school last year on our sofa table.  I'll have to take a picture and show you soon!

I want to say special thanks to my friends Jill and Mandy for encouraging me to continue blogging. I know I have seriously slacked on this but I hope to keep it up and blog more often.

Lots of Love!

1 comment:

Jill...Dale, Addie & Lilah said...

Love you, Christy! You know I love it when you post!!!

The turkeys turned out great! You are soooo brave to do that with super glue, too. Addie and I are doing another Thanksgiving craft tomorrow...Hope to put up some pics:-)

Thank you for adding this pregnancy to your prayer list too, by the way. Still nervous and excited in these early weeks.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers