Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not enough Time & A Great Giveaway

I know I haven't actually been on here in forever to update you with anything 'personal'. Life. Has. Been. Hectic. With the birthday party, an event every weekend, family visits, etc. there has not been much time for me to do anything for myself, much less, blog.

For that. Please forgive me! I won't get to personal at this moment (but don't worry, updates will be coming later today and so is a new blog design). I actually jumped on here at the moment to tell you about a great giveaway being done by my friend Mandy!

She has teamed up with the Gussy Shop for a great giveaway. And believe me, with the things you can buy from the Gussy Shop, you will not be disappointed at checking out the giveaway.

Thanks to Mandy for a chance to enter and share the love!

Talk with you all soon!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers