Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Camping Day 2

So day two of camping was a blast for Blay. I think he wore his papaw out because they both took naps after lunch yesterday! He went to the pool twice and wanted to go back for a third time but changed his mind. He instead went fishing after eating his dinner. He said he wants to catch a big catfish! I don't think he's gotten it yet but he's determined to try!

Last night before bed, he decided to play silly and put on his papaw's straw hat. Here's my little camping hillbilly.



After his full day of two swimming trips, playing with his papaw and little friends, and fishing, he crashed after a big bowl of cereal. As always, his 'b's' and his 'baby blankie' was by his side.



He is soo sweet here! I could just snuggle up with him! He slept until 8 am this morning and when he woke up, he ate eggs, sausage, and biscuits with homemade jelly. All he has done is eat! Maybe his clothes will start fitting him a little better now. Here is a picture of his breakfast spread. He's watching Dora while he's eating.



My baby isn't coming home today as initially planned. Mamaw and Papaw are keeping him until tomorrow, which is okay with me. Oh yea, he's been in underwear and has had one accident so far. It looks like I may not have to be buying any more pull-ups other than at bedtime. Potty training may be coming sooner than I thought! Yea!

Love to all!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers