Friday, April 16, 2010

FREE PICTURES!!!

Okay, who doesn't love FREE picture developing! While I don't develop every picture I make I will say I am wwwaaayyy behind in developing some for memeories. For example, my plan for Blay was to develop 4 pictures a month from the time he was born until, um, whenever to put in an album. I did okay for the first few months but have dropped off significantly. I have also failed to print any pictures from our Hawaii trip in 2009 to put in the neat little album I have from there. Soo, I am going to take advantage of the CVS offer right now.

If you sign up as a new user, you get 50 FREE PRINTS! So go on and enjoy!

Free Samples / Freebies / Free

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Our little BOY

My hubby and me

Linkedin

Followers