
Hey guys, sorry again it's been a while. John's Mom and Step dad came in last weekend and stayed for a night. We went to eat their first night and then on Saturday, we took Blay to the Aquarium.
Blay had never been there and he had a good time. He tried to pet the stingray's but he's so little he couldn't get his arm in to get them without getting soaked. He loved chasing the butterflies and then running through the aquarium with all the fish. Now it's fish galore.
We've watched Finding Nemo several times and today, Shark Tales. I have a feeling that I am going to get to know these movies like I know several of his books.
We've had a quite week. Blay is cutting some more teeth. He just got in his third molar while he's in the process of cutting two more bottom teeth and his fourth molar. He's been the "Spawn of Satan" the last couple of days because of the pain. I hope he'll be okay when he gets up from his nap b/c he's got medicine in him and, his daddy came home early today.
We were hoping it would be warm and pretty enough today to take him to the park but it's not as pretty and warm as the weather man predicted. Maybe tomorrow.
I promise, I am going to post some pictures soon. It may be tonight. I may just have a posting of pictures and nothing else. I am going to update Picasa soon when I get all the Hawaii pictures on one computer!




No comments:
Post a Comment